As the longest-running ethnic festival in St. Paul, Deutsche Tage is a cornerstone of the Germanic-American Institute’s cultural programs and a celebration for everyone. This year, we are delighted to continue this tradition and share the Germanic culture and cuisine with the community.
This event no longer requires advance registration or time limitations, due to the Governor’s recent plan to ease COVID-19 restrictions on May 28.
You can read more here
Support Deutsche Tage 2021 with a personal sponsorship and you will receive:
- VIP sponsor gift
- 1 free alcohol wristband (2 for couple)
- 2 free drink tickets /4 for couple (beer, wine, schnapps, or cola…you name it!)
- Recognition on the grounds
2021 Deutsche Tage Entertainment
- 12–3 p.m. Ron Machel and Makam Baklava
- 3–6 p.m. Bavarian Musikmeisters
- 6–9 p.m. Alpensterne
- 11 a.m–2 p.m. Rivers Ballet, MN Opera singer Karin Wolverton, Josh Eidsor
- 2–5 p.m. Bavarian Musikmeisters
Entertainment subject to change.