Thank you for choosing a GAI German language program. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following policies:
- If there are too few students registered to run a class section, the Director of Language Education will contact the student(s) in the week prior to the term’s start date to discuss other class options.
- If there are 12 or more students registered for a class, it will be divided into two sections. (For children 9 and under, a new section will be created if more than 10 students register for the class.)
- Course and textbook fees are due in full by the first class session unless other arrangements have been made with the Director of Language Education.
- Textbooks are non-refundable.
Cancellation or withdrawal
- If a student/parent withdraws 7 or more days prior to the first class session, they may choose tuition credit toward a future class or request a full tuition refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, if the class begins on Monday evening, you may withdraw without obligation up to the class time on the same day of the previous week.
- If a student/parent withdraws in the 6 days prior to the first class session, 75% of tuition may be refunded by emailing the request to email@example.com.
- If GAI cancels a class, the student/parent will be notified and may choose a tuition credit toward a future class or a full tuition refund.
- No refunds will be offered following the first full class session.
- Class absences do not qualify for refunds.
Withdrawals and transfers
- Withdrawals and transfers for summer camps or afternoon care must be made at least 14 days prior to the program start date.
- The GAI will retain a $50 fee per child for any camp withdrawal.
- No cancellations or transfers are possible later than 14 days before the program start date.
- If the GAI cancels a camp, the student/parent will be notified and may choose a credit toward a future camp or a full refund.
- Absences cannot be rescheduled for alternate camps.
- Sick days and other absences will not be refunded.
Questions? Contact Language Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-222-7027 ext. 101.